The NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub is a 5-year, $10 million grant from the NSF INCLUDES program, a national initiative focused on broadening participation in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) in the U.S. The program seeks to effectively develop talent nationally – particularly among those in underserved populations – with the goal of enhancing U.S. leadership in STEM.
SRI is leading the multi-institution NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub to lead and serve the NSF INCLUDES National Network–a community of people working to improve equity in STEM. The Hub works to:
- Strengthen a common vision among those working to improve equity and inclusion in STEM
- Broker connections among Network members—and across education, industry, government, and philanthropy groups—through an online community, webinars, convenings, and related events
- Measure progress and impact across the Network
- Promote the success of Network members, and elevate expertise by developing and sharing events, tools, and resources to support learning, action, and sustainability
- Advance the field by communicating discoveries, facilitating opportunities for broad engagement, and catalyzing action to improve STEM inclusion and equity
The Hub is a partnership among organizations recognized for their expertise in providing capacity building, technical assistance, shared measurement, research, and communications to organizations within national collaboratives. SRI’s partners in the NSF INCLUDES Hub are: Education Development Center (EDC), Westat Inc., Quality Education for Minorities (QEM) Network, Equal Measure, the Constellations Center for Equity in Computing at the Georgia Institute of Technology, and Digital Promise Global. ORS Impact serves as the Hub’s external evaluator.