The NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub is a 5-year, $10 million grant from the NSF INCLUDES program, a national initiative focused on broadening participation in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) in the U.S. The program seeks to effectively develop talent nationally – particularly among those in underserved populations – with the goal of enhancing U.S. leadership in STEM.
SRI is leading the multi-institution NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub to lead and serve the NSF INCLUDES National Network–a community of people working to improve equity in STEM. The Hub works to:
- Strengthen a common vision among those working to improve equity and inclusion in STEM
- Broker connections among Network members—and across education, industry, government, and philanthropy groups—through an online community, webinars, convenings, and related events
- Measure progress and impact across the Network
- Promote the success of Network members, and elevate expertise by developing and sharing events, tools, and resources to support learning, action, and sustainability
- Advance the field by communicating discoveries, facilitating opportunities for broad engagement, and catalyzing action to improve STEM inclusion and equity